Maintaining a balance between fulfilling the needs of people living today without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Sustainable Development Policy
Mariwasa Siam Ceramics. Inc. is committed to continued leadership, uncompromising quality standards and stewardship in corporate governance, helping the ecology for a better society through corporate social responsibility, protecting, conserving and enhancing the environment for future generations.
Objectives to support the S.D. Policy
- Take the lead in developing solutions and programs to economic, social and environtal issues that affect our business.
- Continously reduce our wastes and emissions to protect human health and environment.
- Preserved the environment and conserve natural resources to achieve a sustainable balance in the ecosystem.
- Establish health, safety and environmental programs and set specific goals and targets.
- Heighten employee awareness including other stakeholders, with regards to health, safety and environmental issues through competency, awareness and training.
IMS Policy (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001)
We provide quality products and services to meet customer satisfaction without compromising the environment, health and safety of the people in the workplace. We are committed to:
- Comply with legal and other requirements and continually improve the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System
- Employ highly qualified personnel and develop them through effective competency program
- Encourage initiative and innovative approaches for continuous productivity and quality improvement
- Enhance participative decision making based on objective evidences to arrive at sound judgment
- Enhance pollution prevention and conservation of natural resources to support Sustainable Development
- Provide a healthy and safe environment through injury and ill health prevention initiatives for the welfare of all employees and the community
- Deal with our business partners with utmost fairness and integrity
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Programs
MSC recognized its role to contribute to the Sustainable Progress of the local communities where MSC operates. Environmental compliance and protection is the utmost concern to help conserve the nature while doing business at the same time. MSC believes that CSR would bring us improved accountability and reputation that could be translated into stronger financial performance, enhanced stakeholder trust, employee’s recruitment & retention, customer loyalty, community relation.
Medical & Dental Mission
It is part of our social responsibility to our adjacent community. It is to provide free medical and dental assistance to the residents of Brgy. San Antonio.
Gawad Kalinga Volunteer Program
It is part of our Value C which is Caring for our Community. The mission of the movement is to build and empower communities and improve the living conditions of slum dwellers.
It is to get along with adjacent residential areas to enhance community relation by constant interaction and dialogue.
OJT Partnership with Academe
To help in providing training avenue for students to enhance their knowledge and skill of their chosen career.
Blood Donation Program
It is in line with our core values that is Caring for our Community. It supports the Blood Donation Program of the Philippine National Red Cross in its mission to save lives by providing safe blood and blood products in a cost effective manner.
Annual Barangay Day
This activity forge stronger ties with the local officials to sustain development through mutual concern and cooperation.
Donate your Change Coin Project
To feel the sense of charity to homeless families by sharing their coins from their pocket.